Surprise You Are A Mom !: September & October 2014 LootCrate

Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

September & October 2014 LootCrate


Halloween is already here! And just in the nick of time I'm showing you my September & October's Loot Crate Unboxing. 
Last year around this time we found out about Loot Crate. We saw 2013 October's Loot Crate and we were amazed and jumped on the ban wagon of monthly subscriptions.
This year was no exception. It was pretty awesome. 

Check out my unboxing below:



Like I said I'm also sharing my September's Loot Crate. If you have seen the unboxing for that one elsewhere you can skip the video to 6:44 to watch the October's unboxing. 
In the video I mention that I am willing to sell some items that we don't want. 
So feel free to contact me through email to make a reasonable arrangement. 


The links for items that are not exclusive are down below.


September "GALACTIC" Items:
Loot Crate Exclusives: {Check Ebay}
  Star Trek Tibble 
  Firefly Vinyl "Mal" 
  Star Wars Retro Arcade Magnet
  Halo Escalation Digital Loot {can be purchased at darkhorse.com}


October "FEAR" Items: 
Loot Crate Exclusives: {Check Ebay}
  Sledgesaw Hammer Pen
  The Walking Dead: Issue 132 {you can buy the regular edition }
   Slashes & Bites Tattoos
   Smite Gift Card

**Link listed are NOT affiliated with me**

Thanks for reading/watching!
Are you a looter? What were your favorite items or box(s)?
Comment down below to share.
If your not a looter then  join the fun through my friend referral or lootcrate.com