Surprise You Are A Mom !: Tantrums, Counting to Cinco & Pumpkin Cheesecake! {VLOGS}

Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Tantrums, Counting to Cinco & Pumpkin Cheesecake! {VLOGS}


I finally edited my vlogs! I know it's been sooo  long since I've posted a vlog. 
But not only do I have one video but four

I honestly was thinking of starting over but then I felt I was cheating in a way. 
The last video I posted was back in July.
 Since then a few things have been going on. For starters we finally found some Frozen dolls. 
These darn dolls are hard to come by. But even harder to open for a very patient toddler. 
Our little Frozen fan was so happy to have them and plays with them daily. 
Does your family have the Frozen bug? 
Cause my daughter does and my husband even sings the songs along. It is quite amusing. 
There so much more to talk about so I'm going to let you guys watch the videos :) 

Tantrums! {July 21- August 3}


Bubble Wrap Fun {August 4-17}

Counting To Cinco! {August 25-September 14} 

Pumpkin Cheesecake {September 15-October 12}


Thanks for reading/watching! 
Fill free to comment and like the videos :) 
I always love hearing from you
And don't forget to hit the subscribe button on my channel!
This will keep you in the loop whenever I have a video up.