Surprise You Are A Mom !: Visiting Mount Dora {Vlog}

Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Visiting Mount Dora {Vlog}


This week was a bit of a different week for us. 
We had some rain and cooler weather too. But my daughter, Jinx and I got to visit Annie at Mount Dora, Fl. 


It was about an hour drive for us but I didn't mind. And Jinx enjoyed watching Despicable Me or listening to 'Nightmare Before Christmas' station on Pandora on our way there. 
Annie always mentioned all the hills where she lives. I've seen hills in Florida but not like this. 
After hanging out at Annie's place we headed over to Mount Dora's Downtown.
I absolutely fell in love with it! 

You can watch my VLOG below: 


Don't forget to hit that thumbs up button and the subscribe button to my YouTube channel. This will notify whenever I have a video up :)



First thing we did when we got there was to head to Cupcake Delights. Their
Cupcakes are so cute and delicious ! 
I honestly wish I would of brought back some home. I guess I have to go back there soon ! 
There were so many cupcakes to choose from. Jinx indulged in this Cookies & Cream cupcake and I had the Turtle Crunch






After we finished our cupcakes we headed to a couple of shops in the area. 


I saw this reindeer with a tiara at Zen Cowgirl and I thought it war the most amusing thing I've see. We also stopped by Lilly's and Le Petite Sweet Bakery. Every shop we went to was so cute and the owners were very friendly and sweet. 


On our way to Papilio, Jinx had to stop and play with the bubble machine.
Once Jinx was ready to go we went to Papilio. 
Papilio was celebrating their one year anniversary and their store expansion too! 
There were so many pretty things to look at. They had a variety of butterfly displays, jewelry, stationary and much more.


I had the pleasure of speaking to one of the owners, Henry. He was telling me that they do work with a few local artist and even artists from Key West. 

Henry also mentioned that they are giving free hand massage. Annie was nice enough to keep an eye on Jinx while I had one. It was so relaxing. Kamyrn from Essential Therapies Garden Spa was the one giving the hand massage. She was so sweet. We were mainly talking about our pets and that she is a Nail Technician at this new place that is opening up called Essential Therapies Garden Spa.  
Our Mount Dora trip was coming to an end so we finished it by visiting Lake Dora. 
It was so pretty and relaxing. 
I truly can't wait to visit here again. 
Thanks Annie for inviting us to your neck of the woods!