Surprise You Are A Mom !: Nesquik Brownie {Recipe}

Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Nesquik Brownie {Recipe}


I love baking! 
Whether it's baking from the box or from scratch the kitchen smells delicious every time I bake. 
There are times that when I want to bake I'm missing ingredients for my baking needs. 
The other night I wanted some brownies but all I had was Nesquick , flour, sugar and other normal baking ingredients. 
Then I thought why not make Nesquik brownies?! 



I don't remember where I got the recipe from since I wrote it down. 
But there are a variety of recipes when you Google it.
Here are the Ingredients That You'll Need:


Large Mixing Bowl
Whisk
Greased Pan (9x13)
2 Eggs
Vanilla Extract 1 teaspoon 
Butter 3/4 cup (melted)
Water 2 Tablespoons 
Sugar 1 cup
Flour 1 1/3 cup
Baking Powder 1/2 teaspoon 
Nesquik 1 1/2 cup
Salt 1/4 teaspoon
*Optional: Chopped Nuts (I put about 1/4 cup)*


Steps: 
1.Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Then mix sugar, butter & water in large mixing bowl.
2. Add eggs and vanilla extract to the mix
3. Mix in Flour and Nesquick Powder
4. Add Salt and Baking Powder 
5. This step is optional: Add chopped nuts. I added 1/4 cup but you can add more if desired. 
6. Grease your 9x13 pan. 
7. Pour in mixture in greased pan.
8.Bake for 20 to 25 minutes
9. Once done let them cool down and cut them into squares.
Enjoy! 

I was surprised how good these were! Just like brownies that you make from the box but better!
My daughter, Jinx, loved it! It went well with a glass of milk. 
I know that the holidays are coming up and you don't want to show up empty handed. 
This is a delicious treat to share with your loved ones and a great conversation starter too! 
I hope you love this recipe as much as we did!


Don't forget to Thumbs Up this video and hit that subscribe button to my YouTube Channel
This will just keep you in the loop whenever I have a video up :)
Thanks for reading/watching!
Comment down below what's your favorite holiday dessert or dessert in general.
I love hearing from you! <3