Surprise You Are A Mom !: November 2014 Ipsy Bag

Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

November 2014 Ipsy Bag


Finally got my Ipsy bag! I don't know if it's just me but these bags are getting better and better every month. Well at least for me. My make up collection is shaping up and it's more due to my recent ipsy subscriptions. 

Now when I go to the beauty section at the store I'm more open to purchasing items I wouldn't normally even give a second look at. It's all cause of Ipsy !
Ipsy is a $10 monthly subscription and it includes shipping & handling. 
You receive a a reusable makeup bag which includes at least 4 beauty products. 
When you first subscribe you'll complete a survey so Ipsy can understand your style and customize your future Ipsy bags. You can retake this survey as your style changes whenever you want.  
If you are interested in subscribing you can join through my Refer a Friend link or you can join through Ipsy's website

Check out my opinion on these products! 

Don't forget to hit the thumbs up button if you like the video and also hit that subscribe button to my channel. This will notify you whenever I post a video.



Here are all the products that I received with links if you are interested in purchasing 
Glam Glow Power Mud Dual Cleanse Treatment (Sample Size)

Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil- Ultra Orchid (Value:$17)

Be a Bombshell! Eye Base- Submissive (Value:$14) 

Be Delectable from Cake Beauty Hand Cream - Strawberry & Cream (Value: $5.50)

J.Cat Wonder Lip Paint-Mad Splatter  (Value $4.99)

Thanks for watching/reading! 
Comment down below if you have used any of the product before? Are you an Ipsy Member then which ones are your favorites?
I love hearing from you! <3

*The only link affiliated to me is the refer a friend link. The rest are not affiliated.*