Surprise You Are A Mom !: Getting Ready {VLOG}

Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Getting Ready {VLOG}


This week we are getting ready for Thanksgiving and having family from out of town for the weekend. We also did a little bit of shopping and went out for a bit. 

 Check out my VLOG here:

This was the first year that my parents spent Thanksgiving here with us in Central Florida. 
In the past we spent it by ourselves cause of work or it wasn't in the budget to travel that year. 
My Abuelita (Grandma in Spanish) even made the trip! I was so happy to see her since we don't get to spend so much time together. She was impressed that I was able to make this meal all by myself. 
She remembered when I was a teen when I refused to learn how to cook and now I can create a holiday feast! 
Also this was our first thanksgiving in our new house! Never thought I'd say that. 

Selfie time! That's not me but my sister, brother and my husband, Bryan, & Jinx
We were so stuffed from thanksgiving and had so much leftovers too! 
The next day was Black Friday. We took our time shopping at The Florida Mall
Even though we got there in the afternoon we still found a lot of great deals. 


On Saturday most of my family left except my father-in-law and sister-in-law. 
We were kind of tired of leftovers so we headed to Romano's Macaroni Grill
We haven't been there in forever! I don't know if my taste buds changed but we weren't digging the food. It didn't taste as great as I remember it.


After dinner we went to the movies and watched Big Hero 6!
This movie is so cute and awesome! I can't wait for it to come on blu-ray. 
If you haven't seen it you gotta see it soon! It's that good,
When leaving the movies of course Jinx blurts out "Ice Cream!" 
As always her grandpa gives in and gives her what she wants. It was cute to watch her asking him for ice cream. It reminded me of my grandpa and me when I was kid.
Before we knew it the weekend is over! 
I was a little relieve cause I didn't have to clean up so much after large amount of people but sad since the house is now empty.
I can't wait to see my family soon.

Thanks for reading/watching! 
How was your Thanksgiving? Are you ready for Christmas?
Comment down below I love hearing from you :)