Surprise You Are A Mom !: It's So Fluffy! & Going to the Park! {VLOGS}

Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

It's So Fluffy! & Going to the Park! {VLOGS}


It's Vlog time! 
Sharing with you two videos. 

I'm still getting used to vlogging so bare with me. I'm trying to shorten the videos the best I can so it won't be super long for you. 
In the first video (It's so Fluffy! Vlog) is the week of Halloween. 
Can you guess what we dressed up as? 
Yup you guessed it! 
Agnes, Minion & Gru. 
We created our own costumes so you can check out how I made that happen. 
Check out the video here:



The second video (Going to the Park! Vlog), Jinx and I have gone to the park more times than normal this week. But she absolutely loves it every time. 
There is a beauty product that not of ladies openly share. But I promise you this has saved me time and money in the long run. 
You can check out this video here: 


How was your Halloween? Did you dress up? 
Is there a beauty tool/product that's your secret weapon? 
Share it down below.
I love hearing from you! <3
Thanks for reading/watching!