Surprise You Are A Mom !: Let's Eat Cake! {Process Video #1}

Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Let's Eat Cake! {Process Video #1}


This post is a bit different. 
I love to scrapbook but don't do it as often as I like to but none the less love it. 
I consider myself still new to scrapbooking so bare with me. 

One of the reasons why I created this process video is cause a YouTuber that I follow, Sarah Swann, is doing a giveaway. To participate her giveaway you must complete a challenge but using old kits/collections/products. I don't subscribe to monthly kits and my stash is fairly small. So I put together products that I know are old.
Another reason why I wanted to create this process video was that I've always wanted to do one. 
But felt intimidated with all the experienced scrapbookers on YouTubers. 


So I decided what the heck! Let's do this!
This has been a fun process and hope it will encourage me to make more videos like this.
I hope you enjoy my process video. 
I am open to recommendations or help tips in scrapbooking.
This layout took me forever cause it was my first time scrapbooking in like months so I was a bit rusty. I hope to have more process videos in the future so stay tuned for that :) 

The items that I used in this layout are from K & Company, Me & My Big Ideas, Teresa Collins Alphas, & Target's Dollar Spot Alphas, Watercolors

Here are some close up  pictures of my layout




Thanks for reading/watching !