Surprise You Are A Mom !: Supporting Local & Small Businesses {VLOG}

Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Supporting Local & Small Businesses {VLOG}


This week technology wasn't my friend. 
And I was prepping for Thanksgiving. 
We headed to College Park in Orlando, FL to support Jolie Bloom & Elle B
You check out the VLOG here: 

Since technology wasn't cooperating with me I decided to scrapbook.
I don't scrapbook every day or even every week. I'd wish I could do that. But I usually scrapbook when I get inspired. And when I get inspired they turned out great especially since I have limited amount of supplies. 
Here's the page I made:


My daughter was about 8-9 months old in the picture. It's crazy to see how much she has grown. Makes me sad that she is no longer a baby.


Later that week we headed to College Park in Orlando, Florida to help support Jolie Bloom and Elle B at Downtown Credo.  
Thanks Annie for introducing us! 
This was the first time I met Bianca owner of Elle B and her daughter, Tatiana. 
Jinx and Tatiana became instant friends and hang out together the whole time we were there.
I have to say that I absolutely loved everything from Elle B. They have some beautiful necklaces, rings, bracelets and trendy t shirts. I just wanted them all. 
I'm not really a gold person but I fell in love with this skull bracelet. So of course I had to have it! 


Jheanell was so sweet to share her story how Jolie Bloom came about. Her products smells amazing! Also makes wonderful holiday gifts for everyone. All her products are natural and suitable for any age too! I wish could of purchased some of her products but I know the hubs would of said "Another bath soap?!" (lol) Once I'm low of my current product I'm gonna head over to Jolie Bloom. 


After we were done it was lunch time! All of us girls that met at Downtown Credo headed over to Tako Cheena on Mills Avenue. Not that far from College Park. 
I have to say their tacos are so delicious! If you are ever in the Orlando area you must try them out! 
I had the Hawaiian Chicken taco which was one of the specials of the day. They always switch it around but I'm pretty sure everything there is amazing. I can't wait to be back in the Orlando are to have their tacos again! 

Thanks for reading/watching! 
Don't forget to Thumbs up my video and hit that subscribe button :) 
This will notify you whenever I have a video up.