Surprise You Are A Mom !: December 2014 & January 2015 Ipsy Bag

Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

December 2014 & January 2015 Ipsy Bag


I absolutely love Ipsy! 
I love getting these bags each month filled with beauty goodies. 

I didn't end up opening my December bag until January. 
To be honest I recieved it close to Christmas and then we had a family thing that we had to focus on. And of course we got this random cold and I was the last one of course to get it. 
But any who I wanted to share with you the December 2014 Bag which is themed Brave Soul.


So far my favorite items from this bag are the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara and NYX Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm (Parfait). I have yet to use the eye cream to be honest.
I might have to change my survey questions now that I have more of an idea of what I would like in each bag. 


On to January 2015 Bag!
I love the theme of Start Fresh in this bag. 
Great for New Years! 
The only negative thing I would say about this bag is that I got two lip glosses/lip balms. It's not a completely bad thing but the previous bag I got a lip balm too. 
I always love when I get brushes or tools in the bags and so glad that I got this Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush.

Check out my YouTube Unboxing of Ipsy Bags of December 2014 & January 2015 of the other products I received 


Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE :) 
Are you an Ipsy member? If you are not then you can join here. You won't be disappointed !
Have you tried any of the products in these bags before? Or do you have any questions about these products? Comment down below and share.