Surprise You Are A Mom !: Minted. {Product Review}

Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Minted. {Product Review}



Christmas Card season has past but it doesn't mean you can't order cards for other occasions.
I am sharing with you my product review of Minted.
You haven't heard of Minted? 
They are an online company that supplies wedding, birthday and special event cards as well as planners, art prints and everything in between.
I had the chance to order a few items from their site.
If you follow me then you probably remember that I shared a Minted. Wishlist.
I absolutely loved every item in my wishlist but opted to getting different Christmas cards. 
In my mind I had an idea of our family Christmas picture. When you have a toddler nothing goes as plan. I felt that the pictures that came out decent didn't go with with any of the ones from my minted. Wishlist. And that was alright cause they had ton more beautiful options that would go well with my pictures. 
I decided to go with this Halo & Horns Holiday Photo Cards




They came out so cute! 
I loved the quality of  the prints. They were thick paper and the colors weren't faded or anything. 
I was able to customize my picture by moving the horns and halos around, zoomed into the picture, and move the wording around too. 
I had the option to add a picture or a collage of them on the back but I decided to leave it blank to add a personal message. 
With your cards also comes with envelopes so you don't have to worry about finding the right sized envelopes. 
The next item I ordered were these Big Picture Business Cards.
I decided to customized mines on my own through PicMonkey.
But they had a variety to choose from on their site. I really loved my original logos that I didn't want to turn away from that. If I am daring I might change my business cards in the future. 
But for now I am very pleased with them.
They are thick and great quality just like the Christmas cards. 
And they came in a box that holds 25 cards at a time. 


Now that Valentine's is around the corner there are so many valentine's options on their site. 
I highly recommend Minted. for any occasion.
Don't forget to check out their Art Market Place and Fabrics & Home Decor

Also Like, Comment & Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more videos like this :)

Disclosure: I want to thank Minted for reaching out to me to creat this review. All of my opinions are a 100% honest. I would not recommend anything that I wouldn't personally like/purchase.