Surprise You Are A Mom !: {DIY} Valentine's Day Art

Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

{DIY} Valentine's Day Art


Valentine's Day is just few days away!
The day to celebrate the day of love.
Or for some "oh crap I need to buy a gift ASAP!"
Today I'm here to share a quick DIY that I'm sure your other half will love and appreciate. 

I always love to create rather than to buy. 
Don't get me wrong I still love getting jewelry for valentine's day but I also love it if it came with a personal touch. Whether it's a handmade card or actual gift is always nice. 
In this DIY we will be making Valentine's day inspired canvas.
The supplies that you'll need are:
Canvas 
Paint (colors I used are: pink, red, black & Robin's Egg but you can pick whichever)
Paint Brushes
Pencil
Eraser
Ruler 
Cup of water

Check out my process video how I made them



Here are some close ups pictures







I hope you enjoyed this DIY 
Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE to my channel 
If you created any valentine's day decor or gifts I'd love to know :)
So comment down below and share  <3 

Need toddler friendly DIY then check out my post from last year
We still create these activities and my daughter enjoys making them.

Happy Valentine's Day!