Surprise You Are A Mom !: InstaNatural Essential Oils {DIY & Product Review}

Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

InstaNatural Essential Oils {DIY & Product Review}



This small bottle of essential oils can do a whole bunch of work from cleaning to healing or smoothing. 


I have to say when I first open the InstaNatural Peppermint and Lemon Essential Oil Bottles it was a strong smell. After all these are essential oils and like any essential oils they come in a dark glass container. The lid of these bottles are droppers. Which I like since it is easier to control.


I love to create DIY cleaners for my home especially since I have a little one around and pets too. 
With the Lemon Essential Oil I like to make a Bathroom Scrub. DIY cleaners are not hard to make and are usually created with items already in your home.
To create it you would need:
- 1 part dish soap
- 1 part baking soda 
- a few drops of water until the mix becomes a paste
-then just sprinkle a few drops of the lemon essential oils 
With this scrub you can't store it so make enough as needed. 
I apply this scrub on my sink and bathtub/shower. Then rinse and buff dry. Not only will your chrome/metal faucet shine but your bathroom will be clean and smell amazing!


The peppermint essential oil smells very energizing and refreshing.  
I personally use it as a wake me up
After turning on my hot shower I had a few drops of the peppermint essential oils to my liking. 
This can also help you if you have a stuffy nose.
You can use this same method as a night time routine but with lavender essential oil. This will help you calm down and get a restful sleep.


My husband at times has a tense neck and the peppermint  essential oils help relieve his neck tension. Just by adding a few drops on your hands and massage your neck. 
InstaNatural Essential Oils is a great product and would recommend it.
The only thing that I was a bit disappointed were that there was no guide or recipe how to use these essential oils. If you are a newbie then this might be a little discouraging but not something that you can't find a solution for. There are a bunch of recipes/tips on how to use these that it is not hard to figure out.
Now that you know some of my essential oil recipes/tips I would love to know what are yours?
Comment down below and share.
Don't forget to check out InstaNatural.com to order your own essential oils and other skin care products they have.
Disclosure: I want to thank Brandbacker & InstaNatural for sponsoring today's product review. All of my opinions are a 100% honest. I would not recommend anything that I wouldn't personally like/purchase.