Surprise You Are A Mom !: {April 2015} IPSY Bag

Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

{April 2015} IPSY Bag


 Loved April's theme of ipsy, Beautifully Bohemian. 
If you are not fimiliar with ipsy. It is a monthly beauty subscription that you only pay $10 per month. Each month they will ship out a make up bag and 4-6 beauty products. I have to say that in every bag that I have gotten has been beyond the $10 value in products. You truly get your money's worth each month,

Each bag is customized a bit more to your liking by taking a survey and reviewing afterwards the products that you received. As your taste in beauty products changes you can always retake the quiz. You can make it more beauty tools focus or skincare. It's really up to you. 
Interested in subscribing to ipsy? 
Then click here to get started.  
From this month's bag, I have to say these three are my favorites!  
Two are sample size which are the Starlooks Satin Finish Lip Gloss in the color Cuddle and theBalm Cosmetics NUDE Dude Eyeshadow in the color flirty. Then last favorite product is the full size Hikari Cosmetics Blush in color Tango


Don't forget to check out my YouTube Video of my unboxing of the other products that I received in this April's Ipsy bag.


If you like this video then LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE for more videos like this one.