Surprise You Are A Mom !: Walmart Family Mobile Memories

Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Walmart Family Mobile Memories


 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #MobileMemories #CollectiveBias





Instagram-ing, Tweeting, Texting, and Calling are all things we share with friends and family. Having a cell phone is a necessity now a days and it's great to have Walmart Family Mobile. 

We love to create memories and share it. I know I do it all the time. Always having my phone on hand to capture whenever Miss little Jinx does some crazy shenanigans.





I recently got the Samsung Galaxy Avant it's an adjustment since I've always been an Apple girl. But the more I used it the easier it got.
It's the right size for me to text with one hand. 

When I went to Walmart in the electronics department to purchase my phone I was surprised to find out how budget friendly it was. For the Walmart Family Mobile service it's only $29.88/Month (for the first line) which includes UNLIMITED talk, text & Data service plan which includes up to 1G of 4G LTE data. And don't forget to purchase your Starter kit to activate your phone.





Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer tohttp://cbi.as/8e03 or your local Walmart for current pricing.



With the Walmart Family Mobile I can see myself using my phone more to stay in touch with family and friends during the summer like Memorial Day weekend


Living in Florida we've had rainy memorial day weekends in the past so we just love to create some art. My toddler, Jinx, loves to paint. If it were up to her she would do this everyday. As a mom all I see is a mess of paint that I have to clean up. But I have to admit she has been getting better at painting. And of course I always take a picture of her wonderful masterpiece and share it with our loved ones.


When the skies clear up we love to play in the backyard. Jinx recently discovered racing. I'm not talking about Fast and the Furious kind. Just simple running from one end to another. I usually count to 3 and we run but sometimes I trick her and say apple instead of three. It always cracks her up when I do that.   
These pictures were taken with my Walmart Family Mobile's Samsung Galaxy Avant
Now that I've shared my toddler friendly Memorial Day memories, I would love to know what are your plans for the upcoming summer holidays ?
Do you have summer traditions with family? Or have a special meal that is only made during the summer?
Comment down below and share! 
Love to hear from you ! 

Disclosure: All of my opinions are a 100% honest. I would not recommend anything that I wouldn't personally like/purchase.