Surprise You Are A Mom !: June 2015 Ipsy Bag

Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

June 2015 Ipsy Bag


June is already here! Yay! 
I love the month of June. 
So many celebrations go on around in the Guzman household. 
But one thing that never changes is my monthly subscription of Ipsy!
It's always a nice surprise to get in the mail. 
Not familiar with Ipsy?
It's a monthly beauty subscription of $10 per month. And that includes shipping and handling cost too! Every month you'll get a reusable unique make up bag and 4 to 6 items. These items can range from beauty tools, skin care items or regular make up products. 
Interested in subscribing to Ipsy ?
Then click here to get started! 
For this month's bag I have to say the color of the make up bag was not what I was expecting. 
You would think that since it's themed Swim into Beauty that the bag would be colorful instead of a black bag. But the products makes up for it. 


Out of all the products that I got I have to say that these were my top 3. 
The IT Cosmetic Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil intrigued me since I personally use a product that is similar to it. The only thing that I am a bit concern with is the color, Universal Taupe. I have black hair so I don't think it would look good on me. But I am willing to try it out. 
The next item is LAVANILA LABORATORIES The Healthy Body Butter in Pure Vanilla. I love getting these lotion sample sizes. It makes it easy to just pack for a trip or put in your purse. 
The next item I am a bit disappointed but I am willing to try it again. It might be user error. When I used FORMULA X Power Source nail color it came out streaky. I am going to try it again soon so keep an eye on my Instagram for pictures :) 
Don't forget to check out my YouTube Video of my unboxing of the other products that I received this month.



If you like this video then LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE for more videos like this one.