Surprise You Are A Mom !: Influenster Fresca VoxBox

Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Influenster Fresca VoxBox


I love getting Influenster VoxBoxes! 
They are filled with so many great goodies.

Not fimiliar with Influenster?
Its a platform where you can try and discover new products. And give your 100% opinion on them. All they ask is to complete a couple of tasks to help inform the product's company. 
You don't even need to be a blogger! 
Want to join? 
Then click here to get started 

Here are some of my favorite items from Fresca VoxBox.
And the color is this gorgeous red called Rockaway Ruby. 
Also costing $3.99 is not bad either. 


This next product is an item that I've personally purchase. 
What attracted me to Pure silk is not only it's design but the fact that it is rimless. 
Since it is rimless the bottom of the bottle doesn't rust as easily as other shaving cream cans. 
These truly leave your skin moisturized and smooth after shaving. Since I have dry skin I used their dry skin therapy. 


I like anything with mint and these have that smell with a sweet smell of raspberry extract too. 
These will clean your hair without the sulfate, silicone, paraben and dye free. 


Want to see the other items that I got in this box?
Then check out my video below



Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE to my YT Channel
Love hearing from you! So comment down below if you like any of these items or if you have used any of them before. Share your pros and cons on them or if you simply want to say hi you are more than welcome to. :)