Surprise You Are A Mom !: Florida's Downtown Disney | Fulton's Crab House

Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Florida's Downtown Disney | Fulton's Crab House


I want to thank Meghan from Meghan on the Move for hosting this wonderful event for the Central Florida Lady Bloggers. 
My family and I love to visit Downtown Disney (which will soon become Disney Springs). They provide a variety of wonderful restaurants that are family friendly . 
But there is one that I haven't gone to until recently which was Fulton's Crab House


Oh man if you love sea food this is the place to be!
The food was delicious! 
Everything we had at the event was also on their regular menu. So you won't want to miss out on the Crab Ceviche! As my daughter would say 'That my favorite!'



I was ready to dig in for round two of food! 
Everything was appetizing! 
The Shrimp Scampi and the Beef Tenderloin on Skewers were incredible. I truly can't wait to bring my husband here. Even though he is not a fan of seafood there is plenty of other items that the chef can prepare for him. 
One of the amazing things that I learned about Fulton's Crab House is that their menu is made from scratch. They serve local seafood but also fresh seafood from all around the world everyday. They truly want to provide you the best crab legs or crab product that they can find. 




We had the pleasure to have Executive Chef Mark Boor of Fulton's Crab House to teach us how to make Cucumber Vodka Oyster Shooters.
You can check out how to make them in the video below. 

Cucumber Vodka Oyster Shooters Recipe 
Oysters
Chopped cucumbers 
Vodka
Tabasco
Lemon 

1. Add your a bit of chopped cucumbers to the oysters (about 1-2 Tablespoons per oyster)
2. A dash of Tabasco ( about 1/4 teaspoon per oyster) 
3. Squeeze a bit of a lemon wedge 
4. Add a bit of Vodka (not too much; about 1/2 -1 tablespoon per oyster)
And you are ready serve it! 
Check out the video of Kelly from Seaworld Mommy and I trying these out!


Of Course you can never end a great meal without a little dessert!
I have to say that the sugared bacon of the Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pies were the best! 
It had the equal parts of sweet and salty. 
Other ones that I've had in the past were too sweet for my taste. 
Out of all of these deserts I have to say that the Key Lime Torte was the best one. 
I know,I know! Typical choice for a Miami girl.
The citrus taste wasn't overpowering which is a plus and the crust was perfect too!





If you have a Little chef in the family then you might want to check out their Kids Cooking Class! These cooking class are also available at Portobellob Italian Restuarant and Wolfgang Puck Restuarant too!  
I would recommend to always check out Fulton's website under the 'News, Reviews & Events' tab whenever you are in the area or wanting to plan a romantic dinner. On August 14, 2015 Fulton's Crab House is hosting a Wine Dinner at 6:30PM
Looking at this menu I have to say that it is well worth going to!