Surprise You Are A Mom !: VEDA 2015 | Day 1

Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

VEDA 2015 | Day 1

VEDA is here!
I'm so excited to participate this year.
 If you are not sure what VEDA is don't worry I was in your shoes a few years back. VEDA is just Vlogging Every Day in August. 
Many Youtubers do this in the month of August and April.
I wanted to participate this year to get back to vlogging since I stopped doing so late last year.
I hope you can join me in this adventure that I call my life.
Here is an intro video of VEDA in my You Tube Channel. 

Day One of VEDA was very exciting. I got to go to Give Kids the World in Orlando, FL for Blogger Bash 2015. I had the chance to hang out with my friends Annie from Annie A to Z and Fiorella Metanoia Living

I challenged Annie to try out VEDA Vlogs too!
So don't forget to check her out and give her some love :)