Surprise You Are A Mom !: This Smile | Scrapbook Process Video

Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

This Smile | Scrapbook Process Video


One of the things that I love to do is scrapbook. I could do this for hours but life can get in the way of that. So when I scrapbook I get into the zone and forget to share with you, my followers. Hence the few process videos that I have on my channel. I hope to change that soon. 

The collection I use are from Dear Lizzy's Serendipity
I really love this collection that I purchased the whole collection earlier this year. 
You can check out the products that I got in My Current Favorites July 2015 video.  


I still used a few things from my stash like the Studio Calico Wood Veener Hearts & Potty People. The sequins is from Micheal's that I got a few years ago.


I was inspired by my scraps from this collection. I decided to punch out a handful of circles with my 1 inch EK Success Punch and covered it with Gesso and added some water colors. To get the colors I mixed them from the palette to my liking. 


The last few touches were the the few words stickers from Tim Holtz with some gold washi under it. 


If you want to see how the layout came together, watch the video below or hop on over to my YouTube Channel.