The feeling of owning a property is such an accomplishment.
But then the responsibility kicks in.
Bills, cleaning double the size of your old place and making sure you don't forget to kill your lawn in the process.
Living in Central Florida, the spring & summers can get really hot and our short winters can be dry and cold. These climate changes can affect your lawn without the proper care.
Having TruGreen Irrigation Service , the nation's largest lawn care company, can make your life a bit easier.
|You can connect with TruGreen through Twitter using #LiveLifeOutside|
Their services include not only installation but also maintaining them with mid-summer inspections to make sure your system is working at it's best.
With the system you can be worry free about your lawn.
It can be automatically scheduled for watering for you. You don't have to over think about if you did or did not watered your lawn.
You might be thinking well mother nature is always helpful but you might fail to realize that proper watering is a simple step and the most important thing you can do to keep you lawn healthy.
We now know that water is essential for a beautiful lawn. But there is more to it according to TruGreen Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance team.
Here are a few watering tips for you:
- Established lawns should be watered deeply & infrequently
- Lawns typically require one to one and a half inches of water per week for optimal growth and appearance. An empty tuna can can be placed in the watering pattern to measure this amount
- The best time to water is in the morning and in non-windy conditions. This conserves water and allows grass to dry before evening. Grass that remains wet for long periods of time is more susceptible to disease development
- A lawn needs water when the turfgrass changes from bright green to dull gray
- Another sure sign for homeowners to water their lawns is when turfgrass wilting is evident (footprints remain in the grass, mower lines are evident). Always check local water ordinances to ensure you're watering in accordance with recent guidelines.
With your TruGreen Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance Specialists you get decades of lawn care expertise but also a company that truly cares about your lawn. As their website says these "specialists develop and maintain expertise to deliver superior lawn and landscape results" So you know you'll always get the latest information that is best for your lawn.
With TruGreen Sprinkler Repair and Maintenance service offering includes:
- Sprinkler Head Repair & Adjustment
- Sprinkler Leak Repair
- Timer Box Adjustment
- Rain Sensor Testing & Repair
- Zone Adjustment
- System Renovations & Updates
- Backflow Testing
TruGreen are currently available in select cities in Florida, Missouri, Nebraska, Arkansas and Tennessee. I'm happy to announce that Tru Green Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance will be launching in more than a dozen markets in 2016. So keep an eye out for them!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/TruGreen.